Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One decision down, one to go.

Well, the Jenni (the breeder) emailed me back today, and I reserved a little red buck. 
Other colors were also available, but it seemed only natural for me to get a redheaded bunny, since I am so obsessed with that haircolor, and am in fact a redhead myself.

Breed: mini rex
Color: red
DOB: June 1st, 2008
Planned Gotcha-Day: July 21, 2008

Actually, two boy siblings are available. According to Jenni, the one I reserved is a LOT smaller, in fact she thinks he'll top out at only 3 lbs, whereas his brother will probably weigh over 4. Hopefully he's healthy and fine, just small. 
I seem to have a soft spot for runts... after all, my tabby cat Trey was also the runt.

I can't wait until he gets here!

Now, I just need to decide on a name
I have narrowed down the list considerably to only FOUR:
1. Ruari- red king (Irish)
2. Flynn- red haired son (Celtic/Irish)
3. Aidyn- little fire (Celtic/Gaelic)
4. Rowyn- little red one (Gaelic/Irish)

It is important to me that his name is 
a) irish 
b) pertaining to his lovely color

No comments: